Wednesday 26 August 2015

SSW2-Doodle Pantry


It's Joanna, here in Colorado as your hostess this week. Are you ready for some football?!!  I sure am.

Best. Sport. Ever.

While shopping with a friend, I spotted these little cuties at Kirklands.  It's a turkey dressed for football!!  Naturally one had to come home with me!  I am waiting until September 1st to begin decorating for Fall (five more days, not that I'm counting or anything!).  It certainly didn't feel like Fall here in Colorado though …88 degrees, yikers -- super warm for us.  I think what I'm really ready for is the cooler weather that Fall brings.

Before we get started with our new challenge, I'd like to announce last week's winner.  Yippee, it's YOU ...
#14  Dorothy S!!

Please e-mail Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

And here, in no particular order, is the list of our TOP THREE favorite cards from last week's challenge...

#3  Karen C 
#8  Emily Shroom
#13  Vickie O'Dell

Well done!  Congratulations.  You guys should also grab your badge from our sidebar for your blog. 

Now, on to this week’s challenge... This week we welcome back Laurie Wilson from Doodle Pantry

I am so excited that Laurie Wilson and her company Doodle Pantry is the sponsor this week. I absolutely adore her images (Laurie is also one of the nicest artists I know).  If you ever get a chance to work on her design team, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Doodle Pantry takes pride in creating a diverse selection of doodling styles, like realistic or whimsical, and all of which are family and kid friendly illustrations.  You will enjoy the wide variety of styles for every family occasion!

Doodle Pantry is providing the Grand Prize Winner of this week's challenge a $10 gift certificate to the Doodle Pantry Shop.  Thanks for your generous sponsorship Laurie!

This week we are rewinding the sketch clock to December 2012.  Arlana Patten cooked up this wonderful sketch.  We're revisiting it just for fun.  If you'd like to see what the designers did with the sketch then, click here



Now to inspire you, here are the wonderful creations from the design team using Doodle Pantry images.



I'm excited to see all the fabulous creations you make this week. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.

Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards each week and preview the Sketch every Tuesday...visit us by clicking HERE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for becoming a Follower!! We are getting awfully close to the 200 Follower mark.  As you are no doubt aware, there is another drawing scheduled for candy once we hit that mark. 

Joanna
         and

                                      


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration by the DT! Thank you for picking my card as one of the Top 3! The badge is now on my sidebar! :) Hugs, Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card in the top three and congrats to the other top picks and winner (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT inspirations. Congrats to the winner and Top 3. I hope I can get a chance to play with this fun sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi something happened with mr linky, you post this new challenge today, I see mr linky twice, both full of random creations and already closed on the same date??? Could you please check this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katarzyna just to let you know that inLinkz now up and running. Can't wait to see your card this week.
      Hugs
      Kathie
      xox

      Delete
  5. Wonderful samples from the DT and a great previous sketch. There isn't a new Mr. Linky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa just to let you know that inLinkz now up and running. Can't wait to see your card this week.
      Hugs
      Kathie
      xox

      Delete
  6. How lovely to see that you chose my baby card. When I needed one in a hurry, I knew I could count on your sketch to work well for a sweet card! And your comments about Laurie at Doodle Pantry are kind and so true! Love her and her team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for selecting my card - I was running behind and decided to use your sketch at the last minute - and it paid off! Thanks for having a sketch and inspiration each week.
    Congrats to the top 3 - what lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Carla just to let you know that inLinkz now up and running. Can't wait to see your card this week.
      Hugs
      Kathie
      xox

      Delete
  9. Sweet sketch, sweet sponsor. As always it was fun to create with both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another challenging sketch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the inspirations from the DT. Thanks. And thanks to Doodle Pantry for sponsoring another fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fun sketch and I found a great Doodle Pantry image to use too. Thanks for the DT inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete