Wednesday 9 September 2015

SSW2-67- Patties Creations.

Hello and Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. Can you believe that it is September, where did Summer go? This is Heide from Michigan, your host this week for the sketch. Most of the kids are back in school or off to College and you probably have a bunch of paper work to fill out for the new School year.  Soon we will have the crisp fall air, my favorite time of the year.

                                           Image result for fall
I am not a big fan of the hot humid weather like what we have right now! You go outside and feel like you just got out of the shower...Yuck!

                                                           Image result for humid'

Now for last week's Winner.....

Congrats to:     #9. Heather Mills

Please contact Sally to claim your prize!!!:

                  sallydubessw@gmail.com 
               

And our Top Three:

Congrats to:

#1 Olga B
#3 Suze
#11 Keeys

This week we have a great new sketch to work with

Sketch #67

                    

 
Let move on to this weeks sponsor....

 Patties Creations!!
                                         


Introducing, Pattie Gomez the Owner of Pattie's Creations...
"I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work. 
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.

I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs"


The DT always enjoy creating with Pattie's images - be sure to stop by her store and check them out!!  And remember, if you play along with us this week, be sure to leave a comment to be eligible to be our Grand Prize Winner - you could choose two free images from Pattie's Shop!!


Here is some DT inspiration to get you started.























                                                   
                               
   
 If you have an image from the current week's Sponsor, we'd love to see what you can do with it. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
 
    Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW2.
    Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
    In order to be considered for the Grand Prize, be sure to leave a comment on the current Challenge post. Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards from our challenge participants each week and preview the new sketch every Tuesday.
Have a fantastic week creating!




Heide &







13 comments:

  1. I just love how you all used my images from Pattie's Creations! They are just perfect.

    Hugs
    Pattie
    Artist at Pattie's Creations Digital Images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creations from the DT, and it is wonderful to see a comment from the artist! Wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the DT CARDS .. love the sketch so much i made three cards ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week I won the challenge.
    Why I'll never get a response when I send an email to Sally Dube???
    Also, I try to contact her via her blog.
    This is not the first time.
    This is not correct and I do not like it.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies Carla - I have been on vacation with limited e-mail access - sending you an e-mail today!! Thanks for playing along with us - I love to see your creations!!

      Delete
  5. Great DT cards and another fun sketch! Mine is rotated again and a circle instead of an oval but it's there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great sketch and inspiration. Thanks also for saying it is ok to rotate, etc. Often I have a specific image in mind, and then cannot make it work with a sketch - and I am addicted to sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Carla on your Win. Sally is great. She will make things right. Thanks for the great sketches every week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great sketch. Love the DT inspiration - and that some have rotated the sketch. I used it as is this week though as it worked well with the Pattie's Creations image that I used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo what a fabby sketch and so suitable for the image i wanted to use too, great inspiration from the DT team, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Great sketch. And beautiful card aswell.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab sketch and great DT cards, so glad I got a chance to play along this week, it's been ages since I last has time.
    Big hugs,
    Wendy aka Papersniffer xxx

    ReplyDelete